GENDER EQUALITY BODIES
Gender Equality Committee
- Raising awareness of gender-based violence and discrimination;
- Developing and maintaining healthy relationships between students;
Rector and Senate
The University has not yet implemented any GE plan and the Rectors’ office and Senate do not have any specific responsibilities in this regard.
GENDER EQUALITY MEASURES
Flexible working arrangements for academics:
- Flexibility in designing teaching hours as a work-life balance measure;
- Working from home is also possible;
- Part-time positions are available;
- Possible adaptation of meeting hours.
Decisionmaking and leadership
A minimum of 30% representation of women in decision-making and advisory bodies of the University is encouraged.
Anti-discrimination and equal opportunity policies: The Rules and Regulations, in addition to statutory provisions and provisions mandated by the national law, clearly state that the employer is obligated to ensure equal treatment in employment regardless of gender, nationality, and religion.
Campaigns, seminars, workshops, activism seminars.