GENDER EQUALITY MEASURES
Career progression (recruitment, promotion, flexible career trajectory scheme)
Anti-discrimination and equal opportunity policies:
1. Principle of non-discrimination on any grounds as the basis of the employment policy and recruitment (Source: Senate Resolution No. 23 –2007/2008 of 6 December 2007 on Equality)
2. Prevention of discrimination (Staff Regulations, §3.1.5
3. Equal treatment in employment (Staff Regulations, §3.3)
Integration of gender into research and teaching + Gender Studies / Program
1. Kozminski University takes part in a Horizon 2020 project (2014-2020), which calls for integration of gender into research
2. Gender Studies: Women’s leadership postgraduate study program
Mobbing, Sexual Harassment
Anti-mobbing policy: prevention of mobbing (Staff Regulations, §3.5)
HR EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH
Utilization of HR Excellence in Research to enhance gender equality
Increasing the proportion of women’s participation in recruitment committees by 15 percentage points.
Achieving an increase in the number of professor’s posts held by women.