GENDER EQUALITY BODIES
Rector’s Plenipotentiary for Equal Treatment
- Initiating, promoting, and conducting activities for equal treatment, addressing the entire University community;
- Supporting the student community, management, and administration of the University in implementing anti-discrimination procedures, and responding to cases of discrimination;
- Expressing opinions in disciplinary proceedings regarding violations in the area of equal treatment at the request of the Rector or Disciplinary Officer;
- Providing opinions on the University’s strategic documents for equal treatment and counteracting discriminatory practices;
- Representing the University at conferences, seminars, and other events devoted to equal treatment and anti-discrimination;
- Cooperation with national and international organizations working for equal treatment, monitoring, and evaluation of anti-discrimination activities conducted at the University.
Rector's Commission for Equal Treatment
- Reviewing complaints;
- Expressing opinions in disciplinary proceedings regarding violations in the area of equal treatment, at the request of the Rector or Disciplinary Officer;
- Educational activities for equality and social justice;
- Educational activities for the benefit of persons and groups exposed to or experiencing discrimination;
- Proposing documents promoting equality and diversity;
- Providing opinions on existing procedures and practices at the University;
- Supporting the academic community in implementing anti-discrimination procedures.