GENDER EQUALITY BODIES
Rector's Proxy for Social Responsibility of the University
- Investigating mobbing reports.
Legal basis: Rector’s Resolution No. 14/2010 concerning the internal anti-mobbing policy at the Poznań University of Economics and Business
Rector’s Proxy for Equal Treatment
- Monitoring the situation with regard to equal treatment
- Taking action to ensure equal opportunity for employees, students and other people using University’s services
- Combating and prevention of every form of discrimination and unequal treatment at PUEB
- Providing help for people who have experienced unequal treatment or discrimination (employees, students)
- Representing the University at equal treatment and non-discrimination events, in cooperation with public authorities, local governments and organizations dealing with issues of non-discrimination and equal treatment
Legal basis: Rector’s ordinance no. 102/2016 concerning the appointment of Rector’s Proxy for Equal Treatment at the Poznań University of Economics and Business (22.12.2016)
GENDER EQUALITY MEASURES
- Nursery for students and employees of PUEB.
Anti-discrimination and equal opportunity policies:
- Prevention of discrimination in employment (Staff Regulations, §4.1.17 §4.1.20);
- Equal treatment of employees and providing the related information (Staff Regulations, §4.1.18 §4.1.21);
- Discrimination or mobbing against co-employees construed as a serious breach of the basic duties of an employee (Staff Regulations, §20.10);
- Equal treatment of women and men in employment – transposition of some of the regulations included in the Constitution and labour law (Annex no. 1 to the Staff Regulations of PUEB – Rules of equal treatment of women and men in employment).
Source: The Staff Rules of Poznań University of Economics and Business, Annex to Rector’s ordinance no. 73/2015 – 11 December 2015: https://ue.poznan.pl/pl/uniwersytet,c13/o-uczelni,c28/podstawa-prawna,c4...
“RETURN” grant programme funding (up to 15 000 PLN) for projects carried out by persons returning from childcare leave (at least 6 months).
Mobbing, Sexual Harassment
Internal anti-mobbing policy at Poznań University of Economics and Business which defines the obligations of two pro-rectors responsible for receiving reports, and the ad hoc anti-mobbing committee (Rector’s Resolution No. 14/2010).
Discrimination or mobbing against co-employees as serious violation of employee’s obligations (Staff Regulations, §20.10).
Source: Annex to Rector’s ordinance no. 73/2015 – 11 December 2015, https://ue.poznan.pl/pl/uniwersytet,c13/o-uczelni,c28/podstawa-prawna,c4783/regulaminy,c6499/regulamin-pracy,a44031.html
HR EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH