GENDER EQUALITY BODIES
Spokesman for Equal Treatment and Anti-discrimination
- Developing appropriate procedures and standards for equal treatment at the University
- Engaging in anti-discrimination and equal treatment matters
- Point of contact for requests related to discrimination and unequal treatment
Rector's Proxy for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Cooperation with the external environment and NGOs
- University’s social responsibility
Proxy for Equal Treatment at the Faculty of Social Sciences
- Engaging in equal treatment matters and anti-discrimination at the Faculty of Social Sciences
- Promoting end disseminating equal treatment and anti-discrimination standards
- Cooperation with the Spokesman for Equal Treatment and Anti-discrimination
- Implementation of systemic equality solutions
Rector’s Proxy for Student Security
- Coordinating preventive, educational and organizational activities to ensure security and public order on Wrocław University premises (mainly in the context of public events)
Rector’s Proxy for Social Responsibility
GENDER EQUALITY MEASURES
- Breastfeeding rooms (with playrooms for children) at the Institute of Pedagogy and at the Institute of Sociology.
Anti-discrimination and equal opportunity policies:
- Ban on discrimination in employment (Staff Regulations, §5.3.4; Source: Rector’s Ordinance no. 113/2019 – 16 September 2019);
- Transposition of regulations included in national labour law and the Constitution on equal treatment of employment (Annex no. 1, Staff Regulations).
Source: Rector’s Ordinance no. 113/2019 – 16 September 2019
Integration of gender into research and teaching and Gender Studies / Programme
Centre for Gender Studies
Department of Sex and Family Sociology (Zakład Socjologii Płci i Rodziny)
Mobbing, Sexual Harassment
- Principle of tolerance and respect of an academic teacher who is obliged to oppose to every form of discrimination and mobbing (Code of Ethical Criteria, Annex to the Resolution of the Senate of Wrocław University – 22.06.2011, §8, Source: https://uni.wroc.pl/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Kodeks-wskaza%C5%84-etycznych.pdf;
- Ban of mobbing (The Staff Rules, Rector’s Ordinance no. 113/2019 – 16.09.2019, §5.3.6).
Anti-harassment policy: Transposition of the national labour law on sexual harassment (Annex no. 1, Staff Regulations)
Conferences on gender-related problems.